Sunday, November 17, 2013

Welcome to 'My Cookie Soap Box"

Welcome to my blog, "My Cookie Soap Box."

How this all began is an important story. I consider myself to be a sweets connoisseur, most specifically a cookie expert. I eat, sleep and dream cookies, having been baking and enjoying them since I was a child. I love developing my own recipes, and making the challenging sacrifice of tasting most any cookie (and sweet) that I can get my hands on. Though the other side of it is this... Nothing grinds my gears more than spending my money and calories on a sweet treat that doesn't live up to basic standards.  I am known to get on my proverbial "Soap Box" and call out exactly what went wrong. I simply have high expectations and think sugar and sweets should be held to the same standard we expect of any dining experience. To lay it out for you, here's what I believe...


I believe in indulgence.

I believe my indulgence should be worth every calorie and penny.

I believe in butter, sugar, flour and eggs.

I believe sweets should be made with only the best ingredients.

I believe in desserts made from scratch.

Therefore, the purpose of my blog is this... I hope to educate and inspire you to expect more from your desserts, whether it be cookies, cake, pies, tarts or whatever your favorite indulgence is. Though I promise to be kind, I also promise not to hold back!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy what I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment